March 5, 2008

I'm bad.

So yeah, this won't be daily. Mostly because I just forget to update, or don't really have much to say at the moment.

... OK, that was complete bullshit. I always have something to say. I'm just lazy-slash-busy-with-other-things. I promise to try harder, but only if I get some response.

What I do want to know is what everyone is interested in the most out of the things I'm willing to blab about. If you could vote on the new poll to the right, that'd help me tons tons tons. See that? Three tons. That's like a fucking elephant or something (I'll wait for someone to comment and correct me on the actual weight of an elephant).

As for the last poll, most of you said that models should be 'healthy skinny' because stick-thin girls are a bad influence and send a negative message about body image to young girls. I'm on the fence about this subject, truthfully. Reasons for my being indecisive and an article that will shock and disgust you that feel this way tomorrow!

Love you pretties!

0 comments: