May 1, 2009
Yes, a podcast.
You get to hear my super-sassy uppermiddleclassbitch voice. But not too much of it, it's mostly music. Girly, electro music. If this gets a semi-decent response, who knows? Maybe I'll humor you with another one some time!
You can either download it here or here.
February 25, 2009
- Antioxidants in red wine called flavanoids have been shown to reduce the risk of heart disease by lowering LDL (bad cholesterol) levels and increasing the levels of good cholestorerol.
- According to the researchers at the University of California, certain varietals have more concentrations of flavanoids that others. Of the most common red varietals, Cabernet Savignon has the most flavonoids, followed closely by Petit Syrah and Pinot Noir, then Merlot and red Zinfandel.
- Moderate consumption of red wine has been known to raise heart healthy omega-3 levels, and these fatty acids play a role in reducing the risk of heart disease.
- Resveratrol, another antioxidant found in red wine, could keep you slim.
- Polyphenols, also found in tea, nuts, berries and cocoa, may decrease the risk of Alzheimer's disease.
February 10, 2009
Anywho, at least go check it out, even if you don't buy anything!
Detailed collection swatch details:
- Cute Ster Sheer peachy pink with pearl
- Big Bow Sheer brighti ntense blue pink
- Fresh Brew Creamed coffee
- Fashion Mews Sheer pale lavender
- Strayin’ Frosty midtone mint
- Most Popular Sheer deep berry
- Sweet Strawberry Sheer berry with blue pearl
- Mimmy Light creamy ipnk with pink and gold pearl
- Nice To Be Nice Sheer bright intense orange with pearl
- Nice Kitty Sheer neon pink with blue pearl
- She Loves Candy Pale blue pink with gold pearl
- Fast Friends Sheer bright intense purple with pearl
Tinted Lip Conditioner
- Popster Lively coral pink
- Pink Fish Soft neutral pink
Eyeshadow x 4: Lucky Tom ($38.00)
- Stylin Midtone violet blue with multi-dimensional pearl
- Lucky Tom Dark charcoal brown with gold pearl
- Creme Royale Yellow wheast gold
- Pardisco Soft bright pinky coral with golden shimmer
Eyeshadow x4: Too Dolly
- Too Dolly Frosty midtone mint
- Stately Black Rich blue with silver sparkle
- Yogurt Soft pale pink
- Romping Rich magenta with pink pearl
Glitter Eye Liner
- Her Glitz Blackened gold with multi-dimensional glitter
- Glitterpuss Orangey bronze with multi-dimensional glitter
- Kitty Power Pink with with multi-dimensional glitter
- Girl Groove Clear/white teal reflects and with multi-dimensional glitter
- Milk Frosty pale silvery pink
- Deep Blue Green Rich, deep bluish green
- Reflects Blue Sparkling blue
- Reflects Very Pink Sparkling fuchsia pink
- Something About Pink Blue pink fuchsia
- On the Prowl Light creamy grey
- Vestral White Creamy white
- Plushblack Black
Beauty Powder Blush
- Fun & Games Soft orange peach
- Tippy Midtone blue pink
- Tahitian Sand Soft coral peach
- Pretty Baby Soft sunny pink with gold
- Hello Kitty Lash Half lash with overlapping hairs to emphasize outer
February 4, 2009
See more of my tumblr (although it's mostly Twitter updates) here.
January 22, 2009
Already! LOL, I can totally see that playing out in my head. I can also infer another reason why Paris wants little to do with her: FOR BRITTANY WEARING THIS HIDEOUS HOMEMADE DRESS TO THE VS FASHION SHOW.
Instead of hanging with Brittany, Paris befriended former Danity Kane member and current Playboy cover girl Aubrey O'Day.
Paris reportedly left her supposed BFF at the Hollywood Life House. Later that night, when Brittany caught up with Paris and Aubrey at the Axe party, the twosome left her behind in the bathroom.
"She ran out and was like 'Wait for me! Don't leave me in the bathroom," according to an eyewitness.
She sticks out like a sore thumb.
Even Nicky Hilton can't stand her:
Nicky forbade Paris from staying at Jeffrey Katzenberg's [CEO of Dreamworks] house with her [Brittany], forcing the heir-head to rent a condo and befriend Danity Kane singer Aubrey O'Day.I'm at least glad that she's ditching her though -- she seemed like she was in it for
January 15, 2009
IT'S A MOTHERFUCKING GODSEND, I SAY.
"The Hello Kitty offerings fall into two collections: the Hello Kitty Colour Collection and the more high-end Hello Kitty Kouture. The bulk of the items are in the former category: six shades of lipstick with names like Fashion Mews and Strayin’, each $14; six Lipglass shades, each $14; and two tinted lip conditioners, $14.50 each; two eye shadow palettes, which each contain four shades and retail for $38; two shades of pigment are $19.50 each, and two Reflects Glitter stockkeeping units — one blue, one pink — are $17.50 each. Four Glitter Eye Liners, each $16.50, two shades of Beauty Powder, each $22; three shades of nail polish, each $11; a black mascara, $12, and false lashes, $12, round out the color offerings. Shades range from pinks and turquoises to lavenders and greens."
And now just a few pictures from the original Hello Kitty collection mentioned above:
I'll be purchasing a bit of this collection and will do a review of the color collection a little later on.
P.S. I have changed my Twitter username: twitter.com/misxlix
December 30, 2008
On another note, tomorrow's New Years Eve! Don't be caught sitting at home in front of the TV to watch the ball drop... get out and about! Here are a couple affordable or free (!) parties that I think are worth the visit tomorrow night:
1. White Room (map)
NO ENTRANCE FEE/COVER ALL NIGHT! Complimentary champagne toast.
For cabana, table & bottle reservations call (305) 995-5050.
RSVP on Facebook
2. Flight 09 @ FalconTrust Air Hangar (map)
$99 pre-sold tickets. Premium cocktails, great food, jet planes, exotic cars, live DJ’s, and Cirque de Soleil- inspired entertainment. Evening wear required.
Call (786) 278-0606 for tickets.
RSVP on Facebook
3. A Burlesque New Year's Eve @ The Raleigh (map)
A wild, theatrical Poplife party full of outrageous fun; in one of South Beach’s most iconic settings. Featuring an appearance by Amanda Lepore.
$150 tickets available here.
RSVP on Facebook
4. Rokbar New Year's (map)
No cover from 11pm-1am! $20 afterward.
Live set by DJ Gunars. Complimentary champagne toast.
Call (305) 674-4397 for table reservations.
Those are the few things I could find that were under $200. Should be good! I'll be at White Room of course. BE SAFE. I'll see you in 2009!
December 26, 2008
I honestly don't think I need to say much about this. It's going to be awesome. You already knew that. It'll be hosted by two of the hottest chicas I know, Coochie Cutters (Clara/Magic Baby and Linda)!
Buy your $25 tickets here.
December 24, 2008
December 16, 2008
I plan to travel to parties all over this winter and spring. Places I plan to hit up are NYC, L.A., Melbourne, and possibly Atlanta! Let's hope I get a new camera this Christmas so I can document my craziness and stop relying on party photographers. I really do appreciate people like Jipsy, Justin, Bronques, Clayton, etc. Thanks for capturing the memoriesss.
See you bitches this weekend! Hit me up on Twitter/Facebook/MySpace/here/whatever and let me know what's going down. Let's partyyy.