September 18, 2008

Fucking A

Sorry for like, the complete standstill in posts. I've been ridiculously busy in Chicago and honestly have yet to really get at least knee-deep in the Chi-town club scene. I'll let you guys know when shit goes down here. I will be heading back to Miami for the weekend of my birthday for a few parties (all of which everyone is invited to).

Please visit the following for updates in Miami (including events and party pix):

MiamiNights
8MTS
Nefarious Girl
The Popness Party

To keep up with me add me on Facebook, MySpace, and Twitter. I'm also going to attempt to get back to at least updating my Tumblr. Mmmmmm online social networks.

P.S. Come visit my place in Chicago. I'll serve you cupcakes on top of a pink platter that has been sprinkled with loose glitter and a mirror heart.

0 comments: